If you’ve landed on this page, you likely already use the HubSpot platform to manage your digital marketing and sales campaigns, or you have had the platform recommended to you.
There’s a good reason for that — HubSpot is one of the most popular and effective marketing management and automation platforms available on the market today. I recommend it to nearly every client that I work with.
The truth is that unless you have a lot of experience in digital marketing and the HubSpot platform, you’ll probably need some help to effectively use HubSpot and integrate it into your business.
The HubSpot platform was founded as an inbound marketing platform but has grown to include software offerings that could be integrated into nearly every aspect of your business.
To understand what a HubSpot consultant is, we first have to understand what Hubspot is as a platform.
Some HubSpot consultants will offer consulting for the platform as a whole, while others may offer a complete service that covers the whole platform and helps you integrate it into your business processes.
Source: Arya Creative
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is inbound marketing, sales, and customer support software platform that helps companies to attract visitors, convert leads, and better serve their customers.
While the platform started off as primarily an inbound marketing solution, it has grown in recent years to encompass more aspects of business and business activities.
Each product that the company offers includes numerous free features and paid plans that you can subscribe to as you grow into them and a need arises.
The three different products that HubSpot currently offers are:
The HubSpot Marketing Hub provides a number of tools that help you to launch an inbound marketing strategy and bring all of your digital marketing channels together into one convenient platform.
Their paid plans include features that include customer relationship management, website and landing pages design systems, lead management, email marketing, ad management, social media management, SEO, and analytics.
The Marketing Hub is the most complete and fleshed out of all of the HubSpot products, as it was the first product that they offered to their customers.
The free version includes some basic features, and the all-in-one plan is available for $800 per month.
The HubSpot Sales Hub was the second product that the company released. It contains a number of products that help your sales teams to improve their prospecting efforts, better communicate with leads, and effectively nurture them through the buying process and close the sale.
The features offered in the Sales Hub include email sequences, email tracking, email scheduling, sales document management, meeting scheduling, live chat, sales automation workflows, reporting, predictive lead scoring, and integration with Salesforce.
Like the Marketing Hub, HubSpot makes a free version of the Sales Hub available for free but charges $400 per month for their premium features.
The HubSpot Service Hub is the newest product offering from the company. It’s designed to provide customer service teams with software that make it easy to manage relationships with customers, answer their inquiries, and help them to succeed once they begin using the product.
The Service Hub provides a number of features including conversation tracking, support tickets, feedback collection, automation and routing, knowledge base publishing, live chat, team email, and in-depth reporting on your service activities.
Like the other products, a free version of the Service Hub is available, with their premium features available for $400 per month.
What is a HubSpot Consultant and What Do They Do?
So, what is a HubSpot consultant and what do they do? Well, that depends on what they specialize in and where the needs for your business lie.
As HubSpot has grown as a platform and branched off into separate products, consultants that specialize in a specific portion of the product have cropped up as well.
Here at RiseFuel, we provide consulting services for all branches of the HubSpot product. We can help your team to get the most out of all three HubSpot products while integrating the software into your business.
The general services that any HubSpot consultant should provide to your business include:
- Current practices audit. Most engagements with a HubSpot consultant should start with an audit of your current strategies and practices. To identify areas for improvement, it’s important that a consultant has a full understanding of your current businesses processes. They’ll outline how adopting HubSpot could help you to improve your current practices and work with your teams to flesh out their understanding of each individual area of your business.
- HubSpot strategy design. Whether you are currently using HubSpot and would like help making the most of the platform or would like help integrating the solution into your business, a consultant should help you to outline and design the strategy that you will use to build out your marketing, sales, and service processes within the software suite.
- HubSpot implementation. Having a well-designed HubSpot strategy is only half of the battle. Once you have a strategy defined, moving your operations from other platforms, adopting HubSpot, and effectively integrating it into your business can be a task that can take weeks or months. A HubSpot consultant will walk you through the process of integrating HubSpot into your business, and replacing current systems.
- Internal training. Once you are set up in HubSpot, it’s important that your teams understand how to use the system. A HubSpot consultant can help you to define a strategy for training your employees in the new system or even handle the training themselves.
- Content creation and automation management. Some consultants only deal with the strategy and implementation side of HubSpot adoption. Others will continue to provide content creation and management services on an ongoing basis, helping you to define your strategy and execute the content production and automation design process.
While every consultant will offer their own range of services, these five areas typically play at least some role in any HubSpot consulting plan.
HubSpot publishes a list of their active agency and consultant partners that have proven their ability to provide high-quality Hubspot services and results for clients. RiseFuel is a Gold HubSpot partner.
HubSpot Consulting Builds a Foundation for Success
HubSpot is an incredibly powerful platform for any company that wants to make improvements to their marketing, sales, and customer service processes.
The in-depth feature sets provided in each of the products can make them a challenge to understand, integrate, and effectively utilize within your business.
What is a HubSpot consultant? They are marketing consultants and HubSpot specialists that help you to navigate these tasks and define strategies that will help you to make the most of your investment in the platform.