What Are the Benefits of SEO for Businesses?
When you have a business, one of the main challenges is reminding potential customers and consumers that you are there. Online visibility is key to gaining leads and possible customers.
Yet, it is easy to get lost in the ocean that is the Internet. That's why SEO (search engine optimization) is extremely important, particularly for the little guys.
Check out some of the benefits of SEO for businesses:
SEO, web design, and social media marketing will help small businesses owners create a seamless and user-friendly network of interfaces.
SEO strategy is about improving the whole user experience, and this encompasses a well-structured, clean, and uncluttered website.
The longer a casual visitor stays, the more likely they are to decrease the bounce rate and increase page views.
Plus, mobile compatibility is becoming increasingly more important, as 62% of companies that designed a site specifically for mobile had increased sales.
2. Build Brand Awareness
Higher rankings on the SERPs help to build brand awareness, which is kind of the whole point.
When your site rises in the search engine list result, your potential customers are more likely to see you as a reputable brand to use.
Branding isn't just about advertising narratives and identities -- it's about accessibility.
3. Overcome Competition
You can bet that your competitors are using SEO branding for their site or sites, and why shouldn't you be? A staggering 93% of online user experiences begin with a search engine, and 70% of the links that search users click on are organic.
Investing in becoming one of those organic clicks is very important. SEO techniques are multifaceted, but they are designed to get your product and brand noticed and ahead.
Internet marketing companies everywhere are investing more into SEO. Other aspects of marketing are important for small businesses as well -- 74% of brand marketers saw an increase in website traffic after investing only six hours per week in social media.
The benefits of SEO for small businesses are certainly more effective when paired with the other pillars of Internet marketing. Here are some benefits to keep in mind:
- There are people searching for your products or services on search engines
- SEO pulls-in quality traffic
- SEO traffic is more likely to convert
- SEO increases sales and leads
- SEO can decrease your cost per acquisition
- SEO does not involve any paid advertising
- Top SEO rankings provides 24/7 promotion
- SEO builds trust and credibility
- SEO is a long-term strategy
- SEO makes your customers more informed
- SEO influences purchasing decisions
- SEO increases your brand awareness and equity
- SEO increases customer attribution or “touches”
- SEO receives 90% more clicks than PPC
- SEO can increase your website referrals
- SEO is measurable